OUT OF STOCK - Collagen Peptides™ - Current ETA 7/1
By age 30, your body begins to make less collagen, which can result in a number of health issues. Collagen Peptides is a powerful solution, specifically formulated to boost the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, immune system, and more. It also provides amino acids that play a variety of important roles in the body. Sourced from grass-fed beef, wild-caught salmon, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane, it provides the five main collagen types (I, II, III, V, and X).
Who it’s for: anyone seeking the five main collagen types to boost the health of their hair, skin, nails, joints, and immune system.
What it does: by providing a variety of collagens:
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
- Promotes immune system support
- Supports healthy joints
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin
- Supports healthy bones
What sets this product apart?
- Includes collagen digesting enzymes that allow the body to better utilize dosage
- Sourced from grass-fed beef, wild-caught salmon, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane
- Clean, sustainable ingredients
- The different forms of collagen allow one to reap alternative benefits from each
Hydrolyzed grass fed beef collagen
- A naturally occurring protein found in cartilage, bones, and cow hides. It’s similar to what’s in the body and provides types I and III collagen.
- Rich in the amino acid glycine, which helps form creatine and is known to promote healthy muscle growth, energy production, and visually healthier skin. 1
- Also provides proline, which is known to help:
- the body make its own collagen. 2
- restore youthful looking skin. 2
- build muscle and repairs tissue. 2
Fish (wild-caught cod) collagen
A type 1 collagen with the best absorption and bioavailability due to smaller particle sizes than other animal collagens. 3
Cage-free chicken collagen
A type II collagen that contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which rebuild cartilage to help:
- Reduces joint discomfort
- Boost the immune system
- Benefit skin
- Improve digestive health
- Enhances athletic performance
Eggshell membrane collagen concentrate
- Proven to be of very low autoimmune and allergic reaction 4
- Provides types I and V collagen.
- Contains glycine and proline, which can help rebuild the digestive tract.
Consult your healthcare professional if pregnant or nursing or taking medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1 Department of Exercise Science, Physical Education, and Recreation at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 2006
2 Journal Nature Communications, 2015
3 Department of Life Sciences (R&D), Datt Mediproducts Ltd., Gurgaon, India
4 Long, F.D., R.G. Adams and D.P. Devore, 2004. Preparation of hyaluronic acid from eggshell membrane.